PDT is a talent-driven organization. Our people set us apart, and we are committed to investing in their success.
Our people philosophy is simple:
- Hire smart, collaborative individuals and surround them with fellow creative and kind over-achievers
- Provide intellectually stimulating and challenging work tailored to each individual's strengths and interests
- Position individuals to make a significant impact on our business
- Offer opportunities for professional growth and leadership
- Reward generously based on contribution to our business and culture
Benefits: We want PDTers to…
- Fully covered medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Health and wellness program and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Generous vacation packages and sick time
- Charitable giving match and volunteer opportunities
- Emergency back-up care
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast and snacks, plus regular company lunches
- Casual work environment
- Foosball and ping-pong tournaments, poker tutorials, board game and movie nights…
- 401k matching
- Pre-tax benefits for medical and dependent care expenses
- Speaker series featuring thought leaders from academia and industry
- PDT-sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- Professional development and technical training (onsite, online, and external)
- Tuition reimbursement
If our philosophy resonates with you, we would love to talk to you.
Recruiters who would like to work with PDT may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from professional recruiters with whom PDT does not have a contractual relationship; any unsolicited resumes will become the property of PDT.